Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A telephone call from the Twilight Zone “Or was that Israel?”

Yesterday Morning the Phone Rang, and Because I Have Caller ID installed we Knew the Phone Call was International even though it was a Private Number, well my Mother picked it up and what seemed to be some kind of a recording in very bad Arabic was playing We had to hit Sadr City, the Mahdi Army are causing terror and are responsible for the Sectarian Violence Iraqi people unit and inform on theses Insurgents and terrorist” then the phone went dead.
I don’t want to discus the content of the Phone recording, I agree with some of the context, what makes me Mad is the spooky way of interfering with peoples lives and calling them at Odd Hours, I also understand at the beginning of the War between the Israelis and the Lebanese Fighters, such same calls were made to each land line telephone in Lebanon by the Israelis. I wonder if there is a connection between the two? Hmmm?
in more important news yesterday night was bloody hot and my Generator died beyond repair :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird... very weird... I am sorry that sh*** like this adds to the load of what you're having to deal with.. horrible.